Returns and Refund Policy
Terms of Logistics
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Rights
Buy 1 Item Get 5% Off (Code: Y5W) & Buy 2 Item Get 10% Off (Code: Y10W)
New Car Coating Wax
1 PC - $14.99 USD
2PCS - $26.99 USD
4PCS - $44.99 USD
Wax*1+Polishing Sponge*2 - $19.99 USD
Wax*2+Polishing Sponge*4 - $32.99 USD
Wax*4+Polishing Sponge*8 - $52.99 USD
Add to Cart
New Car Coating Wax
1. Upgraded crystal formula, smoother and longer-lasting.
2. The crystal plating solution formula provides longer-lasting protection and more scratch resistance.
3. Effectively fill in small scratches, while forming a transparent crystal protective layer.
4. Anti-UV formula, effectively prevent car paint from aging.
5. The waxing can be polished immediately without waiting too much.
It is suitable for the maintenance of paint, glass, plastic parts, decorative parts, leather, and tires of any car color. It is a general-purpose car beauty wax.
1. Avoid the sun when waxing, choose a cool place to avoid the wax drying too fast
2. When the air humidity is high, extend the speed of car wax solidification
3. The order of waxing: roof-front cover-both sides-rear
4. The thickness of waxing: only a very thin layer
5. Auxiliary products prepared before use: waxing sponge and soft polishing towel
6. The degree of oxidation of external surfaces such as painted surfaces will affect the effect after sealing, and solid products are not suitable for over-oxidized surfaces
7. Principle of the fire source, the principle of children, strictly forbidden to mouth like eyes; immediately wash with water if it gets into eyes.
8. Freezing, exposure to the sun, 0-40°C in a cool and ventilated storage, and transportation are strictly prohibited.
Silicon Nitrogen, Carnauba wax
New Car Coating Wax: 8CM × 8CM × 3CM
New Car Coating Wax × 1
Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh